Tuesday, September 02, 2008
"Brilliant Weblog Award".
Usha has a way of placing high hopes on me and has decided to give me the "Brilliant Weblog Award". this is given to sites and blogs that are smart and brilliant both in their content and their design. I feel puffed up and let me tell you that I've gained 2 kgs by weight and 4" by height at least in my mind. Alas if only the height part had been possible!!
The rules are:
1. When you receive the prize you must write a post showing it,together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back
2. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs (or even more) that you find brilliant in their content or design.
3. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing they were prized with ‘Brilliant Weblog’
4. Show a picture of those who awarded you and those you give the prize
5. And pass it on!
Now I need to pass this award to bloggers of my choice who I consider brilliant.
So I pass on this award to-
1. Tys on ice who makes his readers laugh first and think later.
2. Madhumita for being the brilliant wife who takes on Tys.
3. Vishesh for the lovely poetry he writes.
4. Renu who can switch topics and make each one interesting.
5. Alapana for simply being herself-self assured and matured with a brilliant taste for music.
6. Srijith who made me change my opinion on men being an insensitive lot.
7. Finally Lalitha of starry nights whose posts never cease to amaze me.
These are bloggers who have bonded with me like family.There are others too and each of them have impressed for the brilliance of their posts. Some have already been awarded and the rest are bound to be identified soon.